July 20, 2018
Temkin’s “Giveaway” Facebook Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Subject to complete: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Eligibility: Temkin’s “Giveaway” Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) is open to any to legal residents of the 48 continental United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, and resides in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Temkin Company (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on August 10, 2018 and ends on Saturday, August 11 at 1:00 p.m. MT.
- How to Enter: (all persons who enter this Contest (herein referred to as “Entrants”) acknowledge their information may be added to Temkin’s mailing list.)
- Online Entry. During the Promotion Period (7-30 through 8-8 at noon MST, 2018), go to https://www.facebook.com/temkininternational/ (“Facebook Page”) and locate the giveaway post. “Like” the post to enter. Each Entrant must be willing to agree to the terms contained herein. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am MT and ending at 11:59 pm MT.
- By Mail: No entries will be accepted by mail. Accepted entries will be online via Facebook only.
- Prize Winners: Sponsor will announce the Winner(s) at the 10th Annual Temkin Warehouse Sale located in Payson, Utah. One winner will be announced on Friday, August 10th at noon and another winner will be announced Saturday, August 11th at noon. Winners will be selected at random from all Entrants that adhere to these terms and conditions. For purposes of this contest, “Winner(s)” will be defined as one Entrant.A total of 2 prizes will be awarded; one on Friday August 10 and one on Saturday, August 11.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds:Prizes will be presented to Winner(s) at the 10th Annual Warehouse Sale located at Temkin Int., Inc. in Payson on August 10-11 during the sale hours. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s). Approximate retail value of the prize will not exceed $59.99. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after Winner(s) validation. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. Winners must be present at drawing to win, and prize will be awarded at the time.
- General Rules: Summary of rules and guidelines:
All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winner(s) will be notified via Face Book or email. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release upon delivery or prize will be forfeited. Entrants must be present to win at 213 Temkin Way, Payson, UT, during the raffle times: Friday, Aug 10, at noon MT and Saturday, August 11, at noon MT. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, Entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Contest. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use Winner(s) names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Contest. If, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Contest and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Contest or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Contest is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of Utah. By entering, Entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Utah located in Salt Lake County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest.
- Waiver: By participating in this Contest, Entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Prize Winner(s) waive all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability claim, cause of action or liability, including without limitation those relating to any personal injury, death, loss, expense or damages of any kind, under any theory of law or in equity, arising from, acceptance or use of any prizes awarded in the Contest and/or resulting from the prize. Additionally you agree to the following: I ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS, HEREBY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ASSIGNS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND ADVISORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEDPARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES AND LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY WHICH I MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER BE ENTITLED TO ASSERT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER HARM OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, PRIVACY RIGHTS, PERSONALITY RIGHTS, “MORAL RIGHTS”, OR DEFAMATION, AND ANY AND ALL ANY TAXES LEVIED, ASSESSED OR COLLECTED, WHETHER CAUSED BY, CONTRIBUTED TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE CONTEST, THE PRIZE, OR MY POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE THEREOF, OR MY OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- Publicity. Unless prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes each Entrant’s consent for Sponsor to use the Entrant’s name, age, photograph, image, likeness, statements for Contest or other promotional, advertisement or commercial purposes in any media now known or later developed, without payment or consideration to the Entrants or any other person.
- Privacy. Sponsor may collect personal data from Entrants when they enter this Contest, and this information will be used for the purposes of administering the Contest, publicizing the Contest and other promotional purposes that benefit Sponsor. Entrants understands that his/her information will be collected with the understanding that it can be removed from any of the Temkin email lists at any time.
- Miscellaneous. Each entry is subject to verification by Sponsor. Participation in the Contest constitutes agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules. Entrants hereby waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to apply and interpret these Official Rules and conduct and administer the Contest. Any decision by Sponsor regarding the Contest, including eligibility of Winners and determination of the winners, shall be final and binding.
- Right To Cancel Or Modify Sweepstakes. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason or cause which Sponsor deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, including but not limited to fraud, technical failure, or insufficient participation, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest or these Official Rules, including changing the Contest Period, or selecting a winner(s)from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Sponsor may deem appropriate.
- Disclosure of Winners. For a list of Winner(s), send the request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt within 30 days of the end of the Contest to: Temkin’s 10th Annual Warehouse Giveaway Contest c/o, Temkin Int., Inc., Attn: Marketing, 213 Temkin Way, Payson, UT 84651.
- Sponsor: Temkin Int., Inc., Marketing Dept., 213 Temkin Way, Payson, UT 84651.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand and acknowledge that you are providing your information to Temkin Int., Inc. not to Facebook.